Cloud Items “Dotted” – Can’t delete them – Cleared Cached & Rebooted

• July 14, 2023 at 1:49 pm #426640
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Hi gang,

I have a kit file with some lights from the Cloud.  2020 decided something is “corrupted”, and now all the lighting has gotten those speckles – like they need to be updated.

I close the kit file, and open it, but I never get the pop-up offering to update – only a pop-up saying there is a corrupted item that will be purged.

I have closed and reopened 2020.  I’ve rebooted the computer.  I’ve opened the kit file on other machines in my department.

I would happily delete the lighting and redo it – but they won’t delete.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Ariana

• July 17, 2023 at 11:56 am #426713
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hey Ariana,

I would suggest trying to clear the clouds cache and then opening the design file with the corrupted items. Click HERE to open the article to download the tool. You can also take the cloud items with issues and move them to an empty spot on the floor plan so you can copy/paste the drawing without those cloud items.

If those options don’t work, I would suggest contacting our support department for assist. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• November 22, 2023 at 4:56 pm #434840
      cipaox flanders
      Participant

Nocramming is a game-changer for students seeking reliable essay writing services. The reviews are thorough, covering everything from pricing to quality of work. This platform has saved me from the pitfalls of subpar services, making it an indispensable tool in my academic journey. nocramming.com – where informed choices begin.

• February 14, 2024 at 8:53 am #436641
      Michael Lane
      Participant

Switch the dotted cloud item with anything… a filler, then delete the filler

• February 14, 2024 at 12:01 pm #436643
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Thanks Michael Lane!  I never thought of that!

A

• June 17, 2024 at 2:34 pm #438794
      Vitto Cheri
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space-collapse: preserve;”>Hello everyone, I would like to recommend you a great Bangladeshi betting site 1xbet bangladesh Whether I’m in Sylhet or Rajshahi, their extensive coverage of sporting events around the world means I can always find an exciting game to bet on. I really appreciate the flexibility of switching between pre-match and live betting – it adds extra excitement to every match. With secure transactions and a user-friendly mobile app, 1xBet has made betting convenient and enjoyable. I highly recommend this site to all fans!</span>

• June 20, 2024 at 5:28 pm #438824
      Vitto Cheri
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space-collapse: preserve;”>Hello friends, 1win has become my favorite Kenyan betting site because of its convenience and reliability. I started with small bets, but thanks to generous bonuses and promotions, I quickly increased my bankroll. One of the biggest impressions is the customer support, which is always ready to help and resolve any issues. I would especially like to note the wide range of events for betting – from popular football matches to exotic sports. 1win gives you the opportunity to feel real excitement and enjoy the game. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a high-quality and reliable betting service!</span>

• July 22, 2024 at 12:07 am #439142
      hank mertz
      Participant

I’ve been playing  Slope Game so much that I dream about it.

• July 24, 2024 at 10:42 am #439193
      tomichpaksi
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space-collapse: preserve;”>Hello, dear friends! My experience with ValorBet in India has been really great. I am always looking for new gaming opportunities and this site has exceeded all my expectations. The slots at Valor have great graphics and impressive features, which makes every game unpredictable and interesting. I enjoyed every moment playing these machines and felt a real excitement and drive. Valor is a great choice for those who are looking for quality slots and the opportunity to win big prizes. If you haven’t tried this site yet, be sure to give it a try!</span>

• August 8, 2024 at 1:58 pm #439282
      tomichpaksi
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space-collapse: preserve;”>Pros. As a fan of online gaming, I’ve tried many different platforms, but jokaroom1.com has really impressed me. This site offers a great gaming experience with a focus on the needs of Australian players. I really like that it has a huge selection of slots, table games, and even live dealers – everything I love. Also worth mentioning are the bonuses, which are always generous and lucrative. As a player from Australia, I really appreciate the localized approach that makes this site so convenient and enjoyable to use. i recommend jokaroom1 to everyone!</span>

• August 25, 2024 at 2:54 pm #439569
      rixy dixy
      Participant

Hello, try to play on – https://mines-game-valor.in/ , I have been playing for many years and during this time I have not seen such quality sites as this one, it is really fantastic and very cool, so I gave it my choice and now I play only here, and I really started to win more when I started playing here and it was fantastically cool for me, even the main thing is not the victory but the game itself, but for everyone is different, and you will definitely find what you are looking for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.